Your attack surface is growing and changing all the time. Is your security strategy changing with it?
Attack surfaces grow at an average of 133% per year, and mapping the attack surface is the #1 priority of CISOs, according to a recent survey of over 200 security leaders1.
Exposure Management is a critical piece of modern security strategy, empowering teams with the ability to continuously discover and monitor assets on their rapidly-growing attack surfaces.
When security leaders invest in Exposure Management, their teams gain the context, coverage, and connections needed to identify all attack surface exposures and prevent a costly breach.
Unsure if an Exposure Management solution is worth your investment? Download the ebook to understand why not investing can be risky business.
What You’ll Learn
Access the ebook to discover:
- How attack surfaces are changing
- How Exposure Management better protects attack surfaces from threat actors
- Why Exposure Management is a tech stack necessity
- 5 risks organizations without Exposure Management face
- How Censys Exposure Management can help
Get your copy today!
1 – https://censys.io/the-2023-state-of-security-leadership/