As a security practitioner, you can’t protect what you can’t see. Censys discovers and inventories Internet assets including storage buckets, IPs, domains, certificates, and software living in the cloud and on-premise. The proprietary attribution algorithms that Censys uses to identify potentially unknown Internet assets that affect your cybersecurity posture may seem like a black box.
This talk aims to shed light on how our attribution technology works and provides valuable insights to organizations on how they can use the Censys Attack Surface Management (ASM) Platform to save time, reduce costs, and produce confident results with less noise than competitors.
What you’ll learn:
- The basics of internet asset discovery and why this is a critical function that can help your security team
- Why automating discovery is critical for managing cybersecurity posture
- The major challenges of internet asset discovery and why having this function automated is such a HUGE help to your team
Michael Lopez, Senior Software Engineer (Censys)
Who should watch?
- Anyone responsible for or interested in how best to manage an evolving attack surface.
- Vulnerability Management, Security Operations Center, IT Asset Management, Corporate Security, Security Architecture, CISO.