Forrester surveyed 260 cybersecurity decision-makers about the future of the organization’s security needs and found:
- Why 84% of decision-makers reported that a solution that automates discovery and monitoring of their organizations’ external-facing assets for better risk management is very important.
- Over the next three years, 76% of respondents expected an increase in the number of cloud workloads, while 72% expected an increase in the number of hybrid workers and how to combat these pain points.
The message is clear: “Rapid digital transformation, an increase in cloud/hybrid workers, and a growing number of issued devices mean firms face an ever-growing, dynamic attack surface.”
Censys’ Attack Surface Management (ASM) platform has emerged as a tool uniquely poised to quickly tackle the challenge by utilizing a contextually rich, comprehensive historical dataset to give companies accurate insight into where their digital assets exist and what condition they’re in.
What you will learn from the Webinar:
- Contributing factors to the rapid expansion of attack surfaces,
- Which strategies cybersecurity leaders are prioritizing to deal with them, and
- Why Attack Surface Management (ASM) is key in the digital transformation era
Zakir Durumeric, Co-Founder (Censys)
Jess Burns, Senior Analyst (Forrester)